ALL ASPECTS OF Lead work UNDERTAKEN
All lead work is carried out to the highest standards and to the latest industry guidelines.
Following the guidelines in the Rolled Lead Sheet Manual that has set the technical standards for the industry for many years and is the essential reference point for leadworkers, architects and specifiers using rolled lead sheet to BS EN 12588: 2006. Endorsing the current BS6915 Code of Practice.
Also using the correct tools and lead work methods, lead sheet has been proven to last over 150 years.
It doesn’t matter how large or small your lead work requirements are, we can provide a high quality, complete and specialist lead work service that takes care of all your lead work maintenance, repair and replacement needs.
Quality lead work services throughout the North West including, Manchester, Stockport, Cheshire, Tameside, High Peak and North Derbyshire. Whatever your lead work repair, replacement or maintenance needs speak to a specialists at C. Hynes Roofing.
Don’t Just take our word for it
“Responded very quickly to my initial inquiry regarding work that I needed to my guttering, fascias & Chimney Breast. The explanation of the work was thorough & a quote for the work was received in good time. The improvements made were done in a professional & timely manner. I'm very pleased with the results and can highly recommend them.”
Our Lead work Services include:
- Flat and pitched roof coverings
- Linings to parapet and valley gutters
- Rain water goods including Hoppers/Downpipes/Brackets
- Soakers & flashings
- Made to measure chimney aprons & chimney backs
- Dormer & bay window roof coverings
- On site lead welding for builders/developers etc.
- Lead Flashings Valleys & Gulleys
Why Choose C. Hynes Roofing
- Fully trained with over 10 years experience
- All sizes and types of roofing work catered for
- Free no obligation quotations provided quickly
- Competitive prices, value for money every time
- Fast response, especially for emergency lead work
- No high pressure sales talk, just helpful, friendly free advice
- We always clean up thoroughly after all our jobs
- Re roofing, using high quality concrete tiles, pan tiles and clay tiles.
- Traditional lead work on chimneys, valleys and abutments.
- Breather felt and ventilated dry verge or dry ridge prevents condensation.
- All re-roofing is guaranteed for 10 years